Saturday, December 1, 2012

Haven't been here in a while. Just didn't feel like writing because I often wonder if it is even worth it to do this. I appreciate those of you who do follow this blog. Sorry about being on a pity party or whatever you want to call it. The fibro has been pretty bad this year, but there are blessings with it also. Earlier this week, I was talking with one of our FBI students and realized that I had only missed two classes this semester whereas last year I had to miss twice that amount. Not working has really made a difference. I am so blessed by the Lord that I am able to stay home and take care of my little family. God has given my beloved husband a great job which has always provided for all our needs. And having our precious, adult daughter still living with us has also provided me with the ability to earn a little extra money from the state. We are fully blessed and are able to use some of that money to continue to be a blessing to others that are in need. It is also going to enable us to take a month-long vacation to Arizona to see if the warmth helps my fibro. Looking forward to that amazing blessing. All praise to our God who daily loadeth us with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment