Sunday, December 11, 2011

Busy, busy

I know it has been a loooooong time since I posted on my blog. For the month of September, Jerry and I refinished our kitchen. It was hard work, lots of fun, and came out great. (That's Jerry above.)
Then I was called in to do subbing as a para-educator. I thought it would only be for a couple of weeks....it turned out to be two months and would have been even longer, except... I had to resign due to my fibromyalgia. The pain had been under control and not so bad that I couldn't handle it, but as time passed and the weather got worse, so did the pain. It is now so bad that I can hardly get out of bed in the morning and it wakes me up in the early morning. I need to get back to the pool and back to as stress-free as possible. Now that I am no longer working, I should be able to get things back to a dull roar. I can't do anything about the weather that affects me so negatively, but not working will make it possible for me to go to bed when I need to and that always helps. This will also give me more time to get back to posting more frequently. Hope you will check back often, now that I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment