Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bekah turns 30

As most of you know, I have one child, my daughter Rebekah. She is such a blessing in my life and I thank God every day for allowing me to be her mom. The Lord has used this special child to change me in so many ways. I know that I have wrote about this before, but I just have to say again, that I love my precious daughter and wouldn't trade her for anything.
She is the "middle" child of all the pregnancies I had. I miscarried twice before she was born and at least twice after she was born. After I had my hysterectomy when I was only 27, I was told that I shouldn't have even had her. The doctor said that my insides were so messed up that he said it was a miracle that I could carry a child to term.
Of all the children that I could have had, the Lord allowed me to have a "special" one. Rebekah is autistic and has mental illnesses. But more than anything else, she is a blessing and that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment