Monday, March 8, 2010

My birth state

Many years ago, I was born in the state of Florida. When I was two years old, we left and moved far, far away. Winding up in the state of Washington. For many years I have wanted to go back to Florida. It never seemed the right time, until early this year. I was looking at my email and found some good priced tickets. After prayer and consultation with my beloved, it just seemed that it was the right time to go. After a wonderful nine days of vacation, it is hard to believe that it is already time to go back home to Washington. There is a part of me that just wants to stay here and enjoy the sunshine. But there is another part of me that just can't wait to get back home to all that is familiar.
I am so thankful to the LORD for allowing the three of us to have this blessed vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment