Friday, March 12, 2010

Vacation Photos

My family was blessed to be able to spend nine days in sunny Florida in early March. We have wanted to go there for many years and it justed seemed that the Lord said it was finally time for us to go. I was born there and lived in the house that my parents built until I was two years old. I haven't been back since and so wanted to see where my life began. I also wanted Bekah to be able to see all of the cool aeronautical things in the nornthern part of the state. We saw so much history and beauty of God's creations. The thing I liked the best was that it was sunny every day. It may have been cold at times, but it was always sunny. Ecclesiastes 11:7, "Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:" No one knows that verse is true like a western Washitonian.







My parents took me to church here from the time I was just a few days old, until we moved. This is the First Baptist Church of Palatka, Florida.













I love this cross that stands on the bay of Saint Augustine, Florida.






















Bekah and I are standing under a saturn 5 rocket like the ones that took men to the moon.









This is me pretending to be a mercury astronaut.






No comments:

Post a Comment